Image Map

Dream Big Little One Freebie

Today I felt inclined to share with you my favorite new font: Hellenic Wide!  I had been seeing this font all over the typography world and I absolutely fell in love with it.  I was on the hunt this weekend for its name so that I could own it for myself.  The minute the download and installation was complete of this font, I felt as gitty and excited as a child on Christmas morning.  Yes, I love this font that much!

I decided to do a freebie for you all this week.  I have always loved this saying and wanted it framed in a simple white frame with chunky white matting.  I can't wait to put one of these in O & E's room.  Now I just have to pick which color.  I hope you enjoy!  They print up beautifully as a 5x7.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips